Thursday, August 1, 2013

shocked BBA Beverly Begs Lover: Can You Marry A Girl Like Me?

After telling him several private issues about herself, including how she used to sleep with men for money to help her family and how she once had a 4-month-old abortion for her Nigerian boyfriend, Beverly has begin to come to her senses, so to say.

So, while having an intimate moment with Angelo, her South-Africa lover, Beverly Osu openly told the guy that she is in love with him:
"I try to deny that I love you because I’m thinking it’s too early to love you when I don’t know how you are in the outside world.”
And her lover, Angelo, replied without commitment:
"To be honest, I’m also kind of scared of knowing you on the outside”
Beverly went ahead: "Can you marry a person like me?”
Angelo replied: "Yes, but would you marry someone like me?” 
Beverly said: "Yes, I love you".
The question is: what will happen outside BBA after she would have cured the guy's urge in the house?

1 comment:

  1. This girls should stop disgracing Nigerians when sent to BBA. This is kinda mad.

    ReplyDelete

I like knowing my fans better. Kindly drop your comment using your name/url/Google accounts and not as Anonymous. Thanks for your understanding.