Tuesday, November 5, 2013

24-Year Old Female Reader Wants To Get Married Now To Satisfy Her Parents

I think this lady needs serious advice. She finished uni last year at 23 and now 24. She says she's the only child and her parents wants her to get married now. She posted the first comment (you will find it after the cut) in order to get a man on this blog to marry her and satisfy her parents. But some readers called her out, then she came back to give reasons for wanting to get married now.

 I think our parents need to leave us alone. Seriously, at 24 there's nothing wrong in getting married if you have a man who loves you and he's willing to settle down. But thinking you want to get married because of your parents at 24, is a no no. Why did you go to school in the first place, oh to just get married? I actually put this post up to help the reader. Hoping some ladies will give her real advice. You need to make some MONEY girl, live your LIFE. Don't cage yourself so soon love. Find her first and second comments below. Please lets help change her orientation. Thank you.


Her first comment
Hello all,please let me talk the one wey concern me.Is there any 32-35 guy living and working in Abuja that is ready for a serious relationship.are you tall from 5’7,dark,neat(important),goodlooking, give good massage,faithful and not a cheat.Never married,no baby mama,no kids hanging somewhere,no drama.and also have a good job and your own cash.any tribe aside igbo.yoruba if possible.if you are reading this pls say hello:- kaygirl326@gmail.com
If you are outside Nigeria but coming home or relocating soon,its okay.Thank you

Second comment
You people are fools i swear all of you anon that posted comment.I don't blame you though,its myself i blame.the dickhead that thinks i am a guy using kaygirl as email id.are you blind?read again.

I am an only child.finished uni at 23.i am 24yrs now and my parent are on my neck,i just wanna satisfy them that's why i posted this as all the guys i meet only want inheritance and i am scared they might kill me and my parent just to inherit .thats why i said i dnt want igbo guys,they have tried in my life but as its insult i get now,will wait for God's time and i am sure all the insult you people posted today is to remind God that i am here,he will answer me.

And we wonder why cyber bullying makes people commit suicide.smh i am not gonna do what you want me to do.Never,life is too sweet to die now.Mscheeww
to the one that said white hair,God sees you,you will regret posting this soon and you that laughed too.Its well.

I just thought its better here as yo can meet a neutral guy that doesn't know anything about inheritance or my background.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like knowing my fans better. Kindly drop your comment using your name/url/Google accounts and not as Anonymous. Thanks for your understanding.