Saturday, December 7, 2013

Dayo Amusa turns school owner



Dayo Amusa
In an era where celebrities lavish money on parties, expensive houses and cars, popular Nollywood actress, Dayo Amusa, decided to give back to the society by investing in children.
The producer is now a school owner. She recently opened a school and crèche, PayDab, in Ibadan, Oyo State.

The actress is still celebrating the success of her film, Unforgivable, which she attributed to her fans. She said, “I am grateful for the support of my fans, it is very encouraging to have fans who appreciate your work. For the fact that the movie is in both Yoruba and English, I am impressed at the level of success so far. I have been getting phone calls, messages on Facebook and tweets appreciating the movie. Unforgivable has been topping box office sales in its first week of release. It is generating quite a huge media buzz, and the review has been tremendous.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like knowing my fans better. Kindly drop your comment using your name/url/Google accounts and not as Anonymous. Thanks for your understanding.