Friday, January 31, 2014

Dear OBB readers: My husband says if I get pregnant again he'd leave

From a female OBB reader
"I have three sons but I want a daughter desperately. My husband always said he wanted only two children and after the birth of our second son, he warned me not to get pregnant again. But because I wanted a girl, I got pregnant again but had another son. I still want a girl and I'm ready to go through the birthing process again but my husband says the day I tell him I'm pregnant again, he would end the marriage and walk away. I don't know how serious he is with the threat but I'm afraid to test him. What should I do? I love my sons but I really want a daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like knowing my fans better. Kindly drop your comment using your name/url/Google accounts and not as Anonymous. Thanks for your understanding.