Tuesday, March 4, 2014

My girlfriend was disflowered by another man.


Dear Olokunbola,
I dated a girl for about two years but all of a sudden,she changed her behavior towards me.Whenever i asked what went wrong,she had excuses.I discovered she was no longer interested and i left her alone.Initially,she told me she was a virgin and we decided not have sex.She even promised that if i don't meet her as a virgin i should do anything to her.Now,she wants me back and told me she has lost her virginity to a man she dated after me.When i heard this,i was very sad but she asked for forgiveness.though i still love her,i do not know if she will be faithful again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like knowing my fans better. Kindly drop your comment using your name/url/Google accounts and not as Anonymous. Thanks for your understanding.